Careers and job opportunities at IOGP
Thank you for visiting our Jobs page.
IOGP’s staff is split between our four core regions – Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Our staff provides management, administrative and technical support to committees, groups, and Joint Industry Programmes.
Several jobs will be coming up in 2023. Make sure you follow us on LinkedIn to be notified when we make job announcements.
IOGP is always looking for talented individuals who are looking to create impact across our industry. For speculative applications, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently open positions:
IOGP is currently recruiting for:
Communications Officer (IOGP Europe)
Starting date: ASAP
Experience: at least 2-4 years
The International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (IOGP Europe) is looking for a Communications Officer to join the Communications Department in Brussels.
This is a pivotal role in communications and advocacy in a challenging environment, providing an opportunity to contribute to the transformation of the world’s largest energy sector.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-4 years of experience in policy communications, public relations or marketing, with a keen interest for energy and climate issues and looking to take on various responsibilities.
You will support the implementation of IOGP Europe’s communications strategy by managing digital communications channels, overseeing advocacy and marketing content creation, and supporting event organization and participation.
This is a full time position based in Brussels.
You will report to the Communications Manager.
- Implement IOGP Europe’s communications strategy by rolling-out advocacy campaigns
- Manage IOGP Europe’s digital communications channels (social media, web, internal)
- Initiate and oversee content creation for IOGP Europe and third-party channels
- Identify potential speaking opportunities and help prepare interventions
- Collaborate with stakeholders in cross-industry partnerships
- Support event organization
- Native level English. Other European languages, in particular French, are welcome
- Previous experience in marketing or communications in an agency or association
- Highly organized and adaptable, able to push multiple projects in parallel
- Up to date on the latest digital communications trends and tools
- Able to turn complex information into impactful messaging
- Driven, autonomous and solution-oriented
- Interested in the energy and climate field
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Wordpress and Canva
- Photography and video skills
- Creative and curious
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn and grow through ownership of projects
- A remuneration package in line with experience and skills
- Freedom to take initiative and express your creativity
- Personal training and development opportunities
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Flexible working environment
- Occasional travel
- Medical scheme (DKV)
- Pension plan
IOGP Europe is the European voice of the upstream oil and gas industry. We supply the EU with energy while helping it reach its 2050 climate neutrality objective. We pioneer excellence in safe, efficient, and sustainable operations, and work constructively with policymakers to deliver a framework enabling our members to play an active part in Europe’s transition to a lower-carbon future.
To apply please submit a CV and a short motivation letter to gro.pgoi@eks.