This event will bring together the most influential figures in the industry to outline their views, share future plans and explore how the innovation, technology and talent we have at our fingertips will bring about this transformation.
Energy Institute – a Member of IOGP – is organising IP Week 2020. It brings together over 1,500 industry professionals from over 50 countries, making this internationally renowned event the place to hear the latest news and updates, debate key issues, and network to form new partnerships.
“I am delighted at Energy institute’s success in creating one of the biggest events in the energy sector,” said Gordon Ballard, IOGP Executive Director.
IP Week takes place from 25 – 27 February 2020, at the Intercontinental Park Lane, London
Energy Institute are offering IOGP readers 20% off the published price. Please use promo code IOGP20 when booking to take advantage.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bernard Looney FREng FEI, Incoming Group Chief Executive, BP
- Dr Fatih Birol HonFEI, Executive Director, International Energy Agency
- Arnaud Breuillac, President Exploration & Production, Member of the Executive Committee, Total
- Al Cook, Executive Vice President, Global Strategy & Business Development (GSB), Equinor
- E. Sheikh Mohamed bin Khalifa bin Ahmed Al-Khalifa, Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Craig Bennett, Chief Executive, Friends of the Earth
- Joan MacNaughton CB HonFEI, Chair of Board, The Climate Group
- Deborah Byers, Americas Sector Leader, US Oil & Gas Leader, EY
- Ben N. Ratner, Senior Director, EDF+ Business, Environmental Defence Fund
- Colette Cohen, Chief Executive Officer, The Oil & Gas Technology Centre
- Dr Zhen Wang FEI, Deputy Director-General, Policy Research, CNPC
- Dr Sun Xiansheng, Secretary General, IEF
- Mark Gyetvay, CFO & Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, NOVATEK
- Sinead Lynch FEI, UK Country Chair, Shell
- Nick Bridge, Special Representative for Climate Change, Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
Topics explored include:
- Defining the challenge
- Defining our role and delivering low carbon energy
- Ingredients for the recipe of success – what are the enablers of change that we need?
- The shifts of energy and its impact on geopolitics
- Strategies for delivering a low-carbon future
- Africa outlook: driving sustainable growth for transforming economies
- Asia outlook: meeting demand and achieving sustainability
- The Middle East within the energy transition: transforming from followers to leaders?