If you are attending Offshore Technology Conference 2023, 1-4 May, we would love to see you at booth S15, where you can meet the IOGP team.
Please contact Wafik Beydoun, IOGP Americas Director at email@example.com if you would like to schedule a meeting at our booth.
Also, on Thursday 4th May, Concetto Fischetti, IOPG Energy Transition Director, is speaking at the Balancing Energy Transition and Production panel session. If you would like to know more about our Energy Transition Directorate, how you can implement the latest IOGP Energy Transition practices, or arrange a meeting with Concetto at OTC, please contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org
OTC panel session: Balancing Energy Transition and Production
NRG Center Room: 306 – Date: 4th May Time: 1400 – 1630
Abstract: Hydrocarbon production while eliminating GHG emissions is the need of the hour. The panel will discuss strategies and technologies being considered now and in the near future to achieve the balance of net neutral hydrocarbon production. Topics such as LNG, carbon capture and storage, hydrogen, and alternate fuels will be incorporated, and a case for eco-environmental investment.
Moderator: Nikhil Joshi, Chief Technology Officer , VERDE CO2
- Laszlo Benkovics, Low Carbon Americas Senior Manager , Repsol S.A.
- Christopher Golden, Senior Vice President and Country Manager , EQUINOR
- Scott Angelle, Former Director , USA Energy Workers / Angelle Partners
- Charlie Weakly, Chief Product Developer, Greenhouse Gas Removal, New Energy , TechnipFMC
- Jarad Daniels, Chief Executive Officer , Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute
- Concetto Fischetti, Director Energy Transition , International Association of Oil & Gas Producers
We hope you can attend, and look forward to seeing you there.